Saturday, June 8, 2013

Who is Sophia Peony?

Where do I begin?  Pretty young thang in her 20's, trying to navigate her way through the world...

Honestly, I am not really sure how to introduce myself without revealing my true identity, so until I am able to do so, I'll be plugging in some of my most intimate journal entries for foundational purpose, blurred photos,  and other random things over time...because I'm cool like that. Someone who really knew me could easily put two and two together and probably come up with an accurate assumption when it's all said and done, so it's important that my name (and the names of people in my life that I'm likely to bring up) stay completely anonymous. There is an art to it, you know. This is unlike anything I've ever done, publicly.  Careful not to splatter out the details and therefore ruining the whole point of my anonymity, I do have a semi-popular blog floating around the web that I'm almost tempted to delete, where I occasionally open up and talk about me and my lackluster life. Just a heads up, that is probably the last time I will speak on that; reason being, I tend to ramble and somehow, always end up saying too much.

Why am I deciding to blog this way? That's a great question, in the case that it did pop up in your head as reading this long drawn out post. Well, it really spurted out of pure boredom.  The more I thought about it, the more I liked the idea of exposing other, yet still authentic, layers of me that I don't necessarily want to be attached my government name.   As a writer in my own right, this is freedom. 

Anyway, as far as the name I gave this goes, it's really just a quirky wordplay of things I just so happen to really like, which are hearts, sand, and wildflowers (with an added 'S' for emphasis)...or hearts and wildflowers without the sand. Either way, it still works {haha...get it?} Beyond that, no deeper meaning to sum up who I am in three words. Sue me. I was slightly inspired by Gossip Girl (for those of you who watch this amazing show 1. I am only on season III, so please don't spoil it for me. 2. Just in case any of you expect the juice, this will not morph into some witty gossip column at any point, I'm sure, so don't get your hopes up.) and a blogger that has, up until recently, has gone by the name of Tova Darling since 2008.  Plus, I really just wanted a digital hiding place, something like a speakeasy, where I could escape to without the world really knowing who I am and express myself completely at the same time.  How refreshing!

So there you have it!  All about me, in a less than perfect two paragraph format. Oh and by the way...I'll be signing off as Sophia Peony, simply another set of words that really have nothing to do with me, only this time in the form of proper nouns. 

Not sure how you found me, but thank the higher power that you did! It must be destiny, because we are totally friends now!

♥ Love,
Sophia Peony


----------------------{comments have been disabled for this post} ----------------------